CFx 200 Installations
15 Million Beam Candlepower projects beam 2.5 miles on a clear night
Recent Installations of the CFx 200 Xenon Arc Searchlight
255 ft. Amels
197 ft. Amels
55 ft. Sea Ray Sundancer
112' San Lorenzo Explorer Yacht
15 Million Candlepower and Electric Beam-size Focus
- Beam Intensity (Candlepower): 15 Million Beam Candlepower – illuminates a distance of 2.4 miles on a clear night
- Electric Beam-Size Focus: Beam can be widened and narrowed electrically, throughout a continuous spectrum.
- Proportional-Speed Joystick: Speed and Direction are controlled by Joystick… i.e. “Move Joystick to the first position and Beam moves slowly… move Joystick further and it speeds up!”.
- Bullet-Resistant Reflector: Virtually indestructible Nickel Material helps prevent breakage if fixture is struck by bullets or rocks.
- Unrestricted 360° Motion: Slip-Rings provide Continuous, 360° Horizontal Motion with No Stop Points.
- Anti-icing Heater: (optional): Thermostatically-controlled heaters are located in Base.
- Azimuth Position Indicator (optional): Position Indicator Panel displays the Horizontal Position in Degrees.
- Sleek-Style NightFINDER™ Thermal Camera (optional): “NightFINDER™ Feature” adds Thermal Camera to the Pan/Tilt Base, providing additional Night Vision Capability and Beam/Camera Tracking on target.
- SmartVIEW™ Control (optional): Micro-processor controls provide switching throughout a BUS Network, with multiple protocols: TCP/IP, RS232, RS422 and RS485.
- High Powered Strobe (optional): Powerful Nonlethal Deterrent disorients intruder and denies Night Vision.
- Detachable IR Filter (optional): provides covert surveillance when used with Lowlight Cameras and NVG’s.
- Customer Colors (optional): Salt-Resistant, Scratch resistant Powder Coat Finish (White is the standard color).