485mm Diameter 1000 Watt Xenon Yacht Searchlight
80 Million Candlepower and Electric Beam-size Focus
- Beam Intensity: 80 Million Beam Candlepower – Illuminates an object approximately 9000 meters (5.5 miles) away on a clear night.
- Electric Beam-Size Focus: Beam can be widened and narrowed electrically, throughout a continuous spectrum.
- Beam-Size Focus Knob: External Knob changes beam-size with no tools, and provides back-up should the focus motor fail.
- Beyond Full Circle of Rotation: Unique sliding stop design allows 385 degrees horizontal motion.
- “Multi-board Safety Back-up”: Electronic power supply design incorporates three boards in parallel, and if one fails, the beam will still operate in back-up mode.
- Bullet-Resistant Reflector: Precision-Optic reflector with virtually indestructible Nickel Material helps prevent breakage if fixture is impacted by bullets or rocks.
- Anti-icing Heater: (optional): Thermostatically-controlled heaters are located in the Arm Pivots, Rack and Base.
- Azimuth Position Indicator (optional): Position Indicator Panel displays the Beam Aiming Position in Degrees.
- NightFINDER™ Thermal Camera (optional): Optional Thermal Camera added to searchlight provides additional Night Vision Capability.
- High Powered Strobe (optional): Powerful Nonlethal Deterrent disorients enemy and denies Night Vision.
- LED Hybrid (optional): Auxiliary LED Light Modules project a “Wall of Light”, 150 Meters Wide and over 230 Meters away, for strategic wide area, short range lighting.
Searchlight above shown with the NightFINDER™ Thermal Camera Option
- Electric Beam-Size Focus: 1 to 20º (throughout continuous spectrum)
- Temperature Range: -25 ºC to +48 ºC (approx.)
- Environmental Protection: IP56
- Power Consumption: 115VAC/5 Amps or 230VAC/2.5 Amps; 50/60HZ
- Vertical Span: +35 to -35° (Total 70° approx.)
- Horizontal Span: Beyond Full Circle (385° with sliding stop)
- Lamp: 1000 Watt, Xenon Short Arc, 6500 ºKelvin
- Beam Intensity: 80 Million Candela
- Distance Serviced measuring 1 LUX: 8959 Meters on a clear night.
- Reflector: Precision Electroformed, Nickel Material, Bullet-Resistant
- Materials: Marine Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
Electronic Power Supply with Multi-Board Safety Back-up
GO GREEN with the new CFx 1000 Watt Xenon Power Supply. Less than 1/3 the weight, less than 1/3 the size, and 15% more efficient than previous models.
Qty(3) Electronic Boards in Parallel Provide Immediate Safety Back-up.
- Light Weight
- Small Footprint
- Improved Efficiency
- *Multi-Board Safety Backup Design
- 120 & 230 Vold Models Available
- Integrated Hour Meter and Ammeter
- Optional Outdoor Models Available
- Backward compatible with previous generation of power supplies
*Multi-Board Safety Back-up Design: The unique Carlisle & Finch design has multiple electronic boards connected in parallel which provide built-in redundancy. If a board fails, the searchlight will still operate in ‘back-up’ mode. This feature insures greater searchlight reliability, and is offered by no other searchlight company in the world. Other searchlights have a complete outage if an electronic board fails.