1.0 Million Candelpower Incandescent Halogen Searchlight
Brass and Stainless Steel, with Salt-Resistant Powder Coat or Chrome Finish.
National Stock Numbers - Used by the U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard
- Approximately 1.0 Million Beam Candle Power
- Brass and Stainless Steel Construction
- 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Rugged Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Colors are available
- Aiming Control-Types: Electric Joystick, Remote Lever and Local Handle
- Optional Brass with Chrome Finish available for Yachts
This searchlight family is used widely throughout the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and worldwide for Commercial Marine and Security Searchlight Applications. It is a rugged, high quality Brass and Stainless Fixture, with a powerful Searchlight Beam which will project from 1 to over 2KM, depending upon the fixture selected. The beam will immediately stop when the target is sighted, with built-in electric braking. The rotation is beyond a full circle (385°) with a unique sliding stop design. The anti-condensation heater will increase the life of the electrical parts in the base.